CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

No Spend Challenge

The challenge did not work out as I had hoped for the month of February. We had run out of toilet paper, the dog was out of food, or I will admit ... I was a little too addicted to the Grocery Game. That coupled with having to break my once a week into twice a week due to lack of time with the vehicle (we only have one and the hubsters takes it for work). Oh yeah, the Sunday papers that we ventured out for on Sunday as well. So in the end it became at least three times a week we went out and spent.

I would like to carry the challenge over to March, and change it to two days a week so that I am not breaking it by getting my Sunday paper (full of coupons). I have also started a spreadsheet to track spending and savings for the month of March. So far we have spent $21.86 and saved $34.34 by using coupons and sales for a savings of 61%!

0 comments:

Post a Comment