CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Savings Saturday!

I need to start taking pictures of our goods before my 12 year old goes all gung-ho in putting it all away! In fact I should have her arrange the goods and take the pic, hehe! We headed out tonight for toilet paper, swung by our Smith's (Kroger) to see if we had this $0.99 toilet paper everyone seems to have, it was a no go and we managed to get in and out without purchasing anything, the hubby put back his $2.49 bagels to make this happen - I was so proud of him =]

Onward we went to Walgreens, where Scott was on sale and on coupon, making a 12 pack only $5.99. I figured while we were there I might as well get what else was on the list, so I also grabbed:
Instant Oatmeal~ $1.50
Pledge Fabric Sweeper
Glade Sense & Spray ~ $4.99
Glade Sense & Spray ~ FREE
Pledge Wipes
Drano Gel
Windex Wipes
Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel
Thermacare Wrap ~ Free After Rebate
Fuze ~ $0.75
4 Cans Progresso ~ $3.00

Total after coupons and rebates: $14.48!
Total Saved: $61.35!

0 comments:

Post a Comment