CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Change

I will be in the process of revamping this thing, been a while I know, but bear with me...

Just a tidbit for now:
I have been reading a lot of blogs lately and combined with my own knowledge have been working towards spending less and saving more. We just got back from a trip to Nebraska and I would like to get my girls to see more of the world before it is too late. Next stop: Disneyland!

So anywho, I am committing myself to a "No Spend Challenge," where I am committing to spending only once a week, starting today. This will not include our regular bills but will include groceries and other necessities like toilet paper, deodorant, and so on. If this sounds like something you;d like to know more about go visit The Motherload to get more info and sign yourself up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment